Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 234

Thread: Xel's Game Progress Topic Version 2.1

  1. #91
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Most PC games should run TWICE as fast if designed, programmed and optimized properly.

  2. #92
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Dai, u on cable or other fast speed connection? It'll be REALLY bad online w/o hihg speed...

  3. #93
    Inactive Member PhoenixKingSizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2002
    Posts
    533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I try to kill as many enemies in RECV as I can, but those dogs are a waste of bullets...it's too risky to fight them now anyways. I've already opened a shortcut so I won't have to deal with them. I'm still way behind though...I plan to continue my zombie-slaying on the weekends when I have time to sit down and play it. ^_^ I want Nemisis though, is that the one with Leon and Claire in it? Or was that 2? <I can't remember>

    Anyway, I finally beat this annoying boss in FF6. 20 minutes later got myself really lost. Stupid Squaresoft games.

  4. #94
    Inactive Member Daigotsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The one with Clair and Leon is Resident Evil 2. Jill Valentine comes back for Nemesis.

    IRT Xellos: I have DSL so maybe that will help a little.

  5. #95
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Wiseman: After seeing the demo you sent me, that is completely true.

  6. #96
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, your okay Dai

  7. #97
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My progress in Grandia:

    **GRANDIA I DISC 1 SPOILERS**

    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?

    I'm in Dight, I just saw Sue off. It was so sad, besides I got all sorts of items to reclaim Sue's experience, so I know I won't play with her again. [img]frown.gif[/img]

    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?

    *EOS*

  8. #98
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Grandia 1 SPOILERS!

    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~


    ~~~~~

    *last warning!*

    ~~~~~

    I didn't like Sue too much though, she got annoying :/

  9. #99
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    **GRANDIA I DISC 1 SPOILERS**

    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?

    Aw poor Sue, she wasn't annoying to me, actually I was expecting her to talk some more, but the game focuses on Justin and Feena (which is good). I think if I was Justin I'd have said "Fuck it. We'll adventure slowly so you don't get tired!"

    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?

    *EOS*

  10. #100
    Inactive Member PhoenixKingSizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2002
    Posts
    533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My ultimate goal is now to beat a RE game. Starting with Code Veronica (since I'm farther in that). I got my friend's brother's data to play with. He's farther than I am, but not by much. I don't want to fight the zombies in the security hall...I have no weapons to fight them with T_T

    Anyway, I continued FF6 again and beat a boss that I haven't been able to beat in ages...and then got myself stuck again. Joy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •